Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th!

I don't know why....


I just feel down and blue all over....


Like there's no friggin hope left in my life...like nothing that happens matters anymore....


just because... just because.....


I haven't blogged in awhile?


Its Friday the 13th? (who believes in this bollocks neways??)


I dunno.... but whatever it is...I gotta get myself out of this funk I'm in and start realising how lucky I am to be where I am, doing what I'm doing.


------


Reading the papers over the past few days, I'm sure you peeps have read about the 18-yr old National Service dodger that got fined RM 600.


And why was he A.W.O.L. for National Service (NS) ??


Because his mother earns only Rm 150 per month and he has to work his ass off plowing paddy fields under the bloody hot Malaysian sun EVERYDAY JUST to earn a measly RM 30 per day and support his family of 5!!!


It shocked and fazed me for a minute upon reading the news article that there are people in Malaysia STILL living in squalor.


Make's me put everything in my life in perspective.


Here I am sitting on my arse in an air-conditioned building all day long, driving a (beat up 20 yr old) Mercedes, getting paid RM 2500+ a month and I have the gall to even think that my life SUCKS ??!!!


Dude....reality check!


Exisiting in this corporate world in Malaysia's capital city: KL is spoiling me like hell.


I go for RM 50 or more lunches, spend on clothes & gadgets without a thought on the price (charge it!), waste away in clubs during the weekends, etc.


And for what ??


I've lost my sense of self....somewhere along the way, all the work and the decadence have stripped me away from my character....


I'm LOST, confused, senseless.....


Who Am I ?


My own character with original quirks and failings...or what the latest trend in town or magazine say I should be.....


Gawd this Identity Crisis is driving me crazy...


i NEED to figure out what's important to me right now before this corporate life changes me forever and I regret who I'll eventually become.....


Lord Naz(g)rul....


*pish* *posh* Yes Masterrrrr....... *pish* *posh*


Rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!


>:-p