Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Lethargy

OMG!
The temple of my head is throbbing like an off-tune Jamaican percussion.


My body aches all over as if I was up all night doing naughty, naughty stuff.


My temperature is rising to boiling point.


Why you ask ??


All because I decided to be *good* to my body for once and return to my gym schedule after a 1 week+ break (due to equal amounts of workload and laziness).


Verdammt!


That's the LAST time I break my regular schedule of 3-4 gym nights in a week, anymore...... falling of the exercise 'wagon' is SO easy but trying to get back on top to your regular stamina and endurance again is SO bloody hard leh!


Try imagining a grown, 24-yr old man crying his heart out as he shuffles pathetically on a treadmill...then cry out for his mom as he lifts weights on the bench-press.


Yeah..sad to say that was exactly what I did yesterday. :-p


Neways, this phase is normal for me now as I've stopped and re-started my fitness regime oh-SO many times....but I'd like to think that I'm making AT LEAST some headway, 'cos everytime I come back from 'gym exile' it takes lesser and lesser time for me to recover from the lethargy and get back to my usual endurance and stamina.


Pump, jangan tak pump bang! ;-p