Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Work Glorious Work!

Yes, that title is what I’m currently feeling.

No, I haven't taken any drugs recently. Organic nor Manufactured.

I’m JUST really enjoying that adrenaline rush feeling you get when work creeps up suddenly from out of nowhere and you have SO little time to think about anything else but getting the job done.

The unpredictableness of breaking newsflow and how it affects the share price of the stocks under my watch just gives me a buzz.

You know what THE Buzz feels like...

Your belly does washing-machine like flip flops in anticipation.

The tips of your toes freezes all the way up to your spine in excitement.

Every breath you take is like a slow-mo effect on an action movie as your brain particles strain to digest the problem.

Your hearing and vision swing in and out of control as you try to focus on the task at hand and calm yourself from going out of control from all the hullabaloo.

Yes, I’m talking about WORK here.

Not food, not movies, not love, not sex.

WORK


Dear God shoot me now before I fully turn into a Corporate Agent (workaholic). :-p


P.S. Do you remember that scene from the Matrix when Neo and Morpheus are in the dojo simulation program ? Initially Neo got his ass whupped by M, but after awhile, he starts kicking M’s ass all over the dojo. Then Morpheus answers back with this line:

He’s STARTING to BELIEVE....


That’s where I’m at in my workplace right now. I’m done spending the last 6 months doubting about why the fuck am I here doing a job I don’t even enjoy.

It’s clear to me now...I’m here to make money (as much as possible) and LEARN how to play the stock market. The job as an Equity Analyst is JUST a means to an END:

Be a Property Mogul / Millionaire by the time I’m 40 yrs old.