Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Car-spotting

Eversince I purchased my Nokia cameraphone, I notice I've developed this disturbing ache to take pictures of everything that catches my eye !

If the last installment showcased my penchance for taking pictures of food before I consume it, this post shows my appreciation of vehicles (what can I say...I'm a REGULAR guy-lah!)

(Not) My Vespa Posted by Picasa

I just love the retro stylings of this Vespa I saw parked outside of an eatery during lunchtime one day. If only there was a helmet hanging at an odd angle perched off the handlebars, that'd make a 'classic' pic!


Hafiz's Mini Cooper S Posted by Picasa



This hot rod is my investment banker mate: Hafiz's pride & joy. Guys want to be him, while Gals want to be with him. Hhhmmm...I wonder whether the car has any bearing on this at all... ;-p


My Porsche Posted by Picasa


Saw this hot wheels in a showroom at PNB Darby Park one late Saturday night / early Sunday morning and couldn't resist taking a pic. Luckily the security guard didn't think I was a planning a heist or summat !


Herbie Fully Loaded Posted by Picasa

And this cutie here is a nice surprise I saw in the parking lot as I was rushing to get into work on time this morning. Damn the bloody advertising executives on the 7th floor of our building SURE do drive really funky cars ! I just love the retro styling and zany colours. The upholstery inside has been redone as well and is super-immaculate...this is one CU-TE VW Beetle.