Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, January 06, 2006

F-R-E-E-Z-E !!!

Despite ALL the knowledge, despite ALL the theory, despite EVERYTHING I've learnt in these past 9 months....

God...I CAN'T believe I'm saying this...

i STILL freeze up when it comes to speaking to that special someone...

Or meeting up with HER unexpectedly in a public place...

WTF??!!!

Why? Why? Why?

C'mon man...u know all these shite, talk big (talk cock-lah) like ur a MAN...

Yet when push comes to shove...when it comes to bringin ur A GAME to the court...

I FREEZE like a dumbass and can only manage a weak insecure smile before scampering off like a wuss...

Heheheh...kinda ironic isn't it?

So NEW 2006's resolution (believe me its only been 6 days of 2006 and I've already broken SO many resolutions) :

LEARN to chill-the-fcuk-out when being in the company of HER (I'm o.k. most times when it comes to teasing women I have no care for / am not looking to have anything happen, And this ISN"T one of my regular big-talk cock ah!)
but when it comes to HER...

When it comes to HER.... I'm a 14-yr old LUST-fuelled INFATUATED kid again.

;-p

I guess it's true what they say then:

LUST and INFATUATION turns even the strongest-willed intellectual man (heheheh yes, I am THAT humble,
thank you very much!) into a pool of silly putty.



Here's to more *adventures* in 2006 as I gradually try to overcome my deep-rooted insecurities when it comes to HER.

;-)