Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Birth

I turn 26 today.

And this is the Summer of My Discontent.

It's a cliche I know, but pardon me for being a stereotype.

Of late, I haven't been blogging much and haven't felt the urge to blog much either.

I've realized that people go through phases in life.

This blog in itself which was started 3 years ago on the eve of my 23rd birthday has gone through much changes. First a comedic slant as I initially started blogging; then plunged into an emo-laden diatribe as I went thru some dark, black, days; followed by a masochistic non-politically correct rant against women as I slurped up anything and everything preached by pick up artistes. In retrospect I gotta say the latter sounded a lil' bit on the desperate side. (albeit them pick up moves & ideologies HAVE been working for me of late, so who am I to complain, eh? ;-p)

But hey, We Live and We Learn.

As they say after all...Rome wasn't built in a day.

No MAN comes into being perfectly realized, nor fully aware of his abilities. I prefer this journey I must take in order for me to fully understand my capabilities, than had I come into being fully in control of all my potential. That my friend would be a sad state of affairs indeed!

I'm glad to say I'm over the last masochistic women-hating phase, and feel no need to expound on it further; let alone share my current misadventures with peeps of the opposite sex. This just isn't the place nor the correct platform. (Belanja me yum-cha one of these days tho'....and dude.... I'll regale you with the naughty shenanigans I've been up to of late. Oh man...life is good! ;-p)

So as I'm currently in between phases and am at a loss as to how to utilize this blog effeciently for the coming future, I declare a sabbatical for awhile.

DO come back every now and then to see how I'm doing.

I promise you delights from people and places you wouldn't have imagined existed!

Till then...au revoir ma belle.



NiK!
----After the 21st, all your other birthdays are just another notch on the bedpost. ;-p