Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Friday Night Anger!

What the fu- ??!!!!

It's bloody Friday night fer fu-'s sake and where the hell am I on this auspicious night, regarded as the hour for boogying and partying ?!

I'm STUCK in the bloody office with my Oh-So-Annoying Assistant Manager (AM), helping my AM finish some last minute work, to be able to send the document to our clients BY TONIGHT!

It's NOT as if they work on Saturdays ANYWAY !!!!!

Verdammt!

It's 10:10 pm soon, and I'm missing out on the 2nd episode of Survivor : Vanuatu (promising to feature a lot of half naked shenanigans seeing as to how 50% of the women on the show are beautiful chicks!)---hey what can I say ladies, I'm Shallow as Hell and when I'm venting my anger, I don't have time to put the 'charm offensive' on, o.k. ?!

Bbbbbbllllloooooddddddyyyyyy Bbbbbaaaasssssttttttaaarrrddd !!!!!!!!!


Somehow I feel a little better....i'm still gonna be missing an episode which promises lotsa booby action tho......


Sigh.......

P.S. To make matters worse, my AM just asked me whether I'd be free to come in on Sunday afternoon...as if I don't have anything better to do on my weekend than to come in and do what I regularly do for 5 days of the week!

U know the only thing making me grin and bear it, & to stay so late plus come in on weekends is cos my company is gracious enough to pay us overtime. Thank God Almighty for a fair company & HR policy.....

I'm SUCH a 'mata duitan' (money-minded) bbbbbeeaaattcchhh aren't I ?

;-p