Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Malas

It's been ages since I last updated this blog.

Blame it on the recent Raya celebrations.

Blame it on the Ramadan / fasting month before it.

Blame it on being busy as hell at the workplace during the fasting month.

Whateva it is, I constantly have shedloads of ideas and thoughts in my mind, just not the time to write it down and share it with you here on this blog.

WILL find the time to do so....fear not faithful readers (do I EVEN have them in the first place ;-p ), I'll TRY to update this blog in the future from time to time.

Say 2-4 posts a week ?

See ya for now, but do come back and see what schemes & antics I've been up to (well, if I do decide to get up to any antics-lah....)

;-)