Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Rant & Rave

Verdammt!

Works been a byeatch!

I've had three straight days where I came in at 9 a.m. and left the office around 12+ a.m. in the morning.

Bloody prospectus guidelines to the Bursa listing are a byeatch to follow (all those oh-so interesting fine print to double-check and English to BM translations to amend for consistency purposes).

I'm turning this blog into a bloody place where I bitch and moan about work and that's not what I set out to do when I first started it up.

Damn...I'm so riled up and feel so 'bloated' these days cos I haven't been to the gym for my usual work outs for the past 9 days...I need to feel those endorphins rushing thru my veins again...the body's self-made 'happy drug'. :-)

Oh well, at least I wasn't as unlucky as the exec that had to stay back until 6 a.m. in the morning just to finish the work in time to meet the Bursa deadline.

One plus of being a management trainee I guess.

;-p


I cannae wait for the weekend!