Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Vanity Fair Cover : Star Wars Ep. I - VI Cast

This is just TOO cool.

I was speechless the first time I saw it.

Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this issue of Vanity Fair JUST to check out the triple-gatefold cover in real life and catch up on the interviews with the cast of Episode III.

Lucas sure knows how to market this last movie!

By including the Original Trilogy cast in the cover spread, he's bridging the new prequels with the original trilogy, evoking a sense of nostalgia and a promise that Episode III won't be as crap as its predecessors.

I'm not gonna hold my breath, but I sure will keep my fingers crossed !

;-p


Star Wars Cast Ep. 1-6 Posted by Hello


P.S. This pic is really small so if you want to see it in it's full triple-gatefold cover glory, here it is.

P.P.S. It would have been really, really cool if we could have had the late Sir Alec Guinness in group pic as well. Plus why isn't Boba and Jango Fett in here ?! That annoying Jake Owen kid (lil' Anakin/Vader) is in, why can't they have adult Jango (Temuera Morrison) and teen Boba ?!

Fanboys are NEVER grateful are they. ;-p