Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Work, glorious Work!

God Almighty!


I am currently stuck in my own personal hell.


Save my soul and deliver me from evil!



heh heh


Being a little bit melodramatic there, but verdammt(!) if this isn't the worse week of my life.


I'm the only lower ranking executive left in my unit (since the other executive buggered off for a whole week's holiday) leaving me open to the whims and fancies of 7 Directors above me. Taking orders from people who want things done by yesterday, pronto (!) is NO joke guys.....


And I'd relish the challenge on any given day but ironically, of all times possible, I had to fall sick on this most important of weeks, when I have the chance to show to the management level that I have what it takes to stay in this team and would prove to be a valuable asset to them.


Oh woe is me and this god forsaken flu!


As I'm typing this I'm *high* on about a dozen pills that I've taken and a few spoonfuls of cough syrup. My mind is having a hard time trying to decipher data yet I must go on...for who will do all the bullshit research work if not me ?


As they usually say:


When the going gets tough, the tough pops a few dozen pills and continues going!


;-p