Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What's next for this multi-tattooed gamer ?

He plans to finish the tattoo he started on his tummy and gluteal muscles which if you can imagine, is done in the classic Maori tribal design. I offered to take a picture of the current work in progress on his chest and tummy but he declined shyly (I wonder why? ;-p) .


Under Arm Posted by Hello

In closing, I asked what would happen to his tattoos if he ever gained weight (as you can see from the pics, he IS stick thin), he said they would still retain shape but only expand and look *blotty* since the ink would be dispersed on skin expanded by fat.

He offered to hook me up with a tattoo-artist friend of his with special discounts for me, but it is now my turn to shyly decline 'cos I am most assuredly scared as hell of needles! ;-p