Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Adrenaline Rush!

It’s Monday and life couldn’t be better!

I know, I know, you peeps must be goin “Dude! What drug are you taking, and if it is THAT good(!) can I have some too?” :-p

Seriously tho’....I’m just on an adrenaline high right now.

I decided to forsake the regular gorging of food during lunchtime and did something I wouldn’t do on any particular day with a sane mind: *Go to the Gym*


Heck, it’s not the same as indulging in lunchtime-nookie (*sex* for those slang-challenged folks), but beggars can't be choosers, eh? The workout sessions on the treadmill and bench press had the same effect neways as it released my adrenaline and enveloped me in a warmth, turning my usually tanned white skin into a bright red hue, a- (okay I better stop writing there...) :-p

Gawd, you never realise how much you miss something in your life until you er... eventually stop having it,eh?

Forget my crabby, pessimistic post last Friday...that was just the stress and the work pressure talking.

Who’d thought a stint at the gym was just the perfect antidote to overcome all that negative energy?

Neways, here’s to more lunchtime gym sessions in the future (on days when I’m not busy contemplating between food or nookie for lunch).

:-)