Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On Hiatus

Heyheyhey!
Hey peeps,

I'm sad to say this after putting up an effort to boost readership by increasing my blogging output to 3-4 times per week.

However work deadlines beckons and I doubt I'd be able to write much in the coming month.

So come back from time to time to check whether I'm still alive and keeping on blogging, but don't be mad if there's no updates for the near future.

Looks like real life is taking over and I need to unplug myself from the Matrix for awhile to focus on ensuring I succeed in this endeavour.

Will write to you when I have the time.

;-)