Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Year : Two

25th Birthday Cake Posted by Picasa


*22nd August 1980*

25.

That’s how old I turn today.

Wow.....

Quarter of a Century y’all !!!

I guess I’m crossing an *important* imaginary line here.

Goodbye teenagedom, hello adulthood ?

Yet it all feels the same.

The lungs that breath in the air is still the same one like yesterday’s.

The pair of eyes I use to see (and ogle women most times) are still the same ones as yesterday’s.

The brain I use to think, as I type out this words is still the same one as the one I used to hatch a plan to get off work early yesterday.

So what’s changed??

Nothing I guess.

Age is JUST a number. You STAY the same way you are NO matter how OLD you get !

That’s why some people could be pushing onto 60 but still healthy and a go-getter (young at heart).

Or why someone could only be 30 yet as crabby as an old goat (pessimistic old fart).

YOU are who YOU are.

And once you come to that realization...it becomes easier to CHANGE who you are.

To adapt. To evolve. To make paradigm shifts in your personality.

Here’s to another wicked quarter of a century in the future y’all and I’m hoping you’re along for this wild ride!

-----

Has it been a year already since I started up this blog a few days after my 24th birthday ??

Good God it’s been 12 months already!

It felt like only yesterday since I first opened up my blogger account and made my first virginal transmission.

I know, I know, time and tide waits for no man but this is ridiculous... where has the year gone ?

Alright NEW birthday resolution : Strive to make every minute matter, every second count, every hour worthwhile...... Oooppss... gotta get to work now... I see my boss walking this way...

Better start acting Look Like Busy (LLB)...hehehehe

;-p





Celebration: Chocs & Wacky Tobaccy Posted by Picasa