Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday Night Fever!

My mates threw me a birthday bash at Poppy/Passion to celebrate my 25th.

And I have to say in retrospect, it must be the MOST debauched/hedonistic/wild party I have ever been to yet. (and NOT in the way you would think it'd be 'cos NO i didn't get wasted, NO i didn't get *lucky*, and NO, they didn't tie me up to a bed and leave my fate in the hands of two pre-op trannies from Chow Kit)-- ;-p

Being the birthday boy, I arrived 30 minutes late after midnight (have to make an entrance maaa), stoned-high on one joint that I took in the car as my chaperone/buddy/neighbour Nizam drove me to Jalan SI.

After all the congrats, pats on the back, gift openings (thanks for the after-sex towel guys...altho' I wonder what I'm going to be wiping afterwards, considering my social life is crap currently working in this oh-so demanding 'company'), we proceeded to get down and dirty on the dance floor.

Since our table was on the elevated stage in front of the dance floor, it provided a superb vantage point of the action on the floor whilst giving us our personal space to boogey unhindered by the packed crowds.

Ho-hum, slow Friday night it seems 'cos there was only a group of 30+ ladies (must be a hen night or summat) and the regular GF/BF crowd.

*Smokes on second joint to get into the party mood then*

The rest of the guests enjoyed the opened bottles and proceeded to move to the beat as the DJ cranked up the music. Being a 'Halal Boy' (as one of my mates dubbed me), I don't drink alcohol and instead, my poison of choice to get wasted are smokes and joints. A few smokes later, I was *high* enough to start busting a move on the dance floor (Imagine that Kevin James character from the movie, Hitch dancing maniacally ...only far, far worse!) ;-p

Multiple smokes, joints and cokes later....

The night winds down as the clock strikes 3Am and the last song is played in the club.

In between all THAT action, my second cousin managed to get himself bloody drunk on a self made cocktail of JD/vodka/coke/cranberry juice. Another fellow office mate was dared into downing 3 of those self made cocktail as well and the last that I saw of him before we all departed from the club, he was chatting to some hot birds by the corner.

Oh well...he must've gotten lucky then. He's in good hands. ;-)

So my celebration night was spoiled by a drunken cousin who in his inebriated state, is like a big puking baby that needs to be taken care of (was actually planning to head off with that woman I just met...but oh hell....blood is thicker than water).

4AM and drunkard is tucked into bed. As I was just about to nod off as well, I got a phone call.

Turns out drunken office mate didn't get lucky after all and instead drove home alone whereupon he got stopped by the PO-lice on charges of drunk-driving. So off to the PO-lice station it is then to bail his sorry ass outta spending the night(early morn) in the jail.

Our gang met up at the station and after much *talking* (bribing police officers THAT early in the morn when u've had relatively NO sleep requires finesse and tact y'know), he got bailed on the promise that he appears in court on Monday to clear his charges/penalty.

By that time, it was already 6AM, at the crack of dawn.

So there we were, four 'brothers' bound by a common workplace, and now this one crazy night; all tired from over-partying and lack of sleep, yet glad to be alive and kicking.

What better way to celebrate such a mad, debauched, hedonistically wild night but to have breakfast at a regular mamak joint in Bangsar, aight?

My thoughts exactly. ;-)

The Morning After Posted by Picasa


Thanks for throwing a birthday bash in my honour guys. I wasn't really expecting it but was touched u guys had one neways...let's do it again next year!

But can we tone down the drunkard shenanigans and avoid the early-morning visits to the PO-lice station next time?

;-p