Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Port Dickson Expedition

After Friday's night's/early morn's shenanigans, I woke up on Saturday afresh with a new outlook on life: No matter how shitty / crazy life gets; I'll get by with a lil' help from my friends! (copyright:the Beatles) ;-p

So I woke up midday, drove drunkard cousin back to Jalan SI to pick up his car from the club and decided I needed to leave KL for awhile to do a lil' soul searching.

Lo and behold, Fahmi, another cousin of mine calls at the right moment and invites me to spend the weekend in Port Dickson at a chalet they've booked.

Sun, sand, sea, surf......You bring it, I'll be there!

2 hours of crazy driving and haphazard calling up of peeps to find my way to Port Dickson later, (Major props to Ed, my Nogori guide by the way for giving me the proper directions to PD) I arrived at Avillion, the PD resort Fahmi's pa'rents were staying at over the weekend.

I gotta say despite it being PD and all (crap beach, polluted waters over the Malacca Straits, etc.), the management for Avillion has managed to *change* their little corner of PD well enough to make it look exotic and SO not PD...kinda reminds me of Berjaya Tioman or Pangkor from their wood based decor to their lush usage of trees and plants to hide the beachfront off public view from the roadside.

I reckon if their management can do this...imagine what Hard Rock Cafe management can achieve when they debut the third Hard Rock Hotel in South East Asia along the PD beachfront in 2007 !

Neways, being by the seaside, walking past the edge of the water alone, plus my recent 25th birthday just passing, kinda makes a man contemplate stuff u know....

Alone Posted by Picasa


I was thinking, heck I'm 25 now...where do I want my life to go in the next 5 years? What do I wanna achieve, what do I wanna do, where do I wanna be by the time I hit the big 3-0 ??

And the annoying subject that keeps coming back to my mind is: Do I wanna spend the next 5 years alone?

I mean hey...I'm a big boy now...u can even say I'm an adult (despite STILL having the mental capacity of a 15-yr old, most days of the week) ;-p

And I can handle being alone most of the time...

It's just some weekends, when I'm being truthful to myself, deep down I feel I wouldn't mind a change of pace from bachelordom and maybe have someone to talk to, to relate to, and share parts of my life with unlike the way I share it with my friends or family members.

Maybe it's time I finally....yeah y'know what I'm saying don'tcha...yep...maybe it's time I finally......

GET

A


PET!!!!



Muahaahehahehaheahhehahahahehahahehahahah... ;-ppppp

Joking aside, I'm ready now to share my life with someone special and start having an honest to goodness adult relationship with..... A MAN.

*cue canned laughter and hilarity*

NO-leh...my mother would have a heart attack and my father an aneurysm from even contemplating that thought !!! ;-)

Seriously speaking.....look out women of KL....'cos NiK is in town and looking to get some!!!

Err....that came out wrong somehow..... I meant looking to get some-one special !!!

;-p

Shared Solitude Posted by Picasa