Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm tired of life.

Working life I mean.

Everyday I wake up from sleep, I feel MORE tired than when I went to bed the night before.

Work piles up no matter if I'm there or not.

I feel as if I'm stuck in this huge cycle of having to work to pay my bills and continue enjoying life. Once I stop...*poof* goes the money supply!

When did this disillusion with life start??!

Neways, I'm TOO fcukin busy to even have time to do stuff that I enjoy anymore. Been working up til 4a.m. regularly in the past week that I lost sense of time, and space, and people....

And all the money in the world (attained from doing shedloads of O.T.) CANNOT substitute for all that time, relationships, opportunities, enjoyment, etc. foregone.

What's the use of this existence then??!

:-(