Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hehhehheh!

I've been kinda busy last week (coming back at 12pm from work most days) and was just plain lazy this LONG extended weekend (4-day weekend thanks to Hari Merdeka!)...will do some updates soon. Meanwhile in the past few days I had:

  1. Bang'd my Merc head on into a Proton Wira during rush hour morning traffic (late for work maaa, that's why speeding lar) at the Damansara exit of NKVE toll.
  2. Found out that there's a LOT more money to be made by stripping cars down to their itsy-bitsy parts and just selling off one small part. (I had to pay like RM 600 for a new bonnet and front grill..damn there goes my recently earned gaji....)
  3. Had an *EXCITING* time finding out what it feels like to work overtime on a FRIDAY night until 12 pm JUST so I can finish work and take a 4-day extended weekend (Thanks BOSS!)---Believe me, it's not something I wanna repeat again!
  4. Spent Sunday night getting reacquainted with my Uni mates from Edinbra...it's kinda cool that the bond we made overseas could transcend time (I haven't met up with them for like a year see) and still be strong. It's as if I just left them in Edinbra yesterday.... got to see u ppl some more wei....jgn lupe call aku seblum korang fly balik...boleh gi lepak2 lagi!
  5. Had a so-so Merdeka Eve which ended with a nice surprise. ;-p D'ya always hang out situ wei Toi ? Call la next time, if I'm not STILL in the office, mayhaps I can join ya for a drink? ;-p
  6. Learnt the sense of accomplishment u can get just from doing something as simple as washing ur car, waxing it and vacuuming it. There may be hope for this geek after all girls! I'm finally learning what it's like to be a regular guy who appreciates his car and know every part of it like the back of his hand....hahaahah...
  7. And lastly spent the last day of my hols with a geekfest marathon. From watching HBO's Band of Brothers back to back to watching Kill-Bill (vol. 1 & 2) in one sitting. Ahhhh... it's so nice to geek out sometimes.....

Well... I gotta get to sleep now...lest I wake up late for work tmw and bang someone's car again on the mad rush to work.... oooppss..touch wood! ;-p