Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Funny or Demented ?

Heh heh.

I crack myself up sometimes.

Here's an example of an e-mail conversation I had with someone at the office this morning:

-----------------------

NiKmail wrote:
Hey man...so how's the new director that just came into ur office this morning. His mustache makes him look garang-lah!

Officemate replied:
Ok-lah. Just met him this morning at the departmental meeting....seems allright, will let u know more later... hehehe...we sound like girls.

NiKmail replied:
Heh heh.

Ur right mate...I just realised that myself after I typed in the original e-mail asking how the new director's like. ;-p

*Brain*: "Now why the fu- would I wanna know how hot the new director is ? Gay!"

*Subconcious*: "Well....it sounded like a good plan while I was typing it out.... U know being friendly is never bad...u never know who's gonna pull u up the corporate ladder in the future..."

*Stomach*: "I'm hungry......could we have something ELSE besides FRUITS for lunch ?"

*Brain*: "Shut it! I'm having a serious conversation with the Subconcious now, fer fu- sake. Can't you see I'm busy?! Moan, moan, moan, that's all you useless body parts are good for innit? Why do I have to be the one that tells you all to do everything?......go and break down some food in the digestive tract or summat!"

*Stomach*: "But I've broken down today's breakfast already...it was FRUITS again! Dieting sucks....Bollocks!"

*Testicles*: "Yoo-hoo...did someone call for me?"

*Subconcious*: Slowly runs & slips away as the brain get into a cat fight with the constantly hungry stomach and the 'ballsy' testicles.

---------------

I'm demented most times!

;-)