Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Busy, busy, busy!

Damn....


I thought I would have some time to blog during slow Mondays or summat.... turns out I got passed a powerpoint presentation (and the research that follows making the presentation a power-packed one) on Monday for a meeting tmw.....


So I'm busting my ass off...Googling govt websites, Bloomberg'in market data, finding archived annual reports, etc. for this meeting tmw (my FIRST outing with this team to actually meet clients!)---a big thing considering I'm just a trainee....


That's why at 11 p.m. on a Tuesday night...I am *sigh* still stuck in the office preparing for tmw's meeting....


Best remedy for being the only one in the office stuck with paperwork (besides cursing the director for passing the work to me in the first place) is to play Rock songs and sing out loud to the rockin chorus....after a few Linkin Park chorus', my anger and resentment towards my superiors for offloading this work on my ass had abated a little....just by a little...


Have to play a few more rockin tunes then....


Hmmm...maybe I should get a haircut for tmw's meeting...wanna make a good first impression with the clients...


Don't want them to see a scruffy, long haired hippy being an envoy of the investment bank I work for!


Does anyone know a barber shop / salon still open at 11 p.m. though ?


;-)