Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Whatchamacallits & Thingamajigs

Heyheyhey!
hey ppl,

I'm quite NEW to this blogging stuff so I'm quite a retard when it comes to the latest options available to bloggers...

One reader commented I should add Haloscan so it's easier for u all to bitch and moan at my indiscretions or latest posts....

;-p

So does any other readers have any more useful blogging tools that I should know of, that I can add to this site to make it more interactive ?

I need all the help I can get so write in (using the NEW Haloscan commenting/trackback thingamajig) and make this a better blogging experience for me and you.

Help ME to help yourself! (Or something to that effect...hey give me a break okay...I'm trying to quote Jerry Maguire here but for the life of me I cannae remember the exact line...feck it!)

Thanks and Cheers!