Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hari Raya Gathering!

Today was most definitely the BEST day of my life, yet!

I had a Hari Raya Gathering at my house and hosted a bash for the first time in my life.

*side note*
I tried to contact everyone I knew through every possible communication tool (SMS, e-mail, phone). So sorry Ais 'cos u didn't get the msg. I have ur old phone no. and if I remember correctly, u recently blogged that u lost ur phone ? And NO Sandman...I'm sorry u didn't get the invite, we're supposed to be enemies (sorry I mean 'nemesis') remember ? ;-p

I practically had the coolest time of my life seeing everyone I know from work, from high school and from my Uni days in UK co-mingle and have mini-frenster connections (they'd know a mutual friend or use to go to the same school, etc. etc.)

Thanks for comin ppl, the event wouldn't have been a success without ur participation (esp. from the sporting guys from my high school who I haven't met for somethin close to 7 years!) I know we used to be in different cliques in school, but now that we're adults, those things are transcendental and such a silly thing, non ?

There were also sparks flying left, right and center as a few ppl were checkin other ppl out at the party; since after it, I keep getting calls from friend about THAT sweet guy or the HOT chika and asking me for their contact number. Heh heh, if I knew hosting was going to be THIS fun, I would have done it way, way earlier.

It's too early to tell, but I hope a few love match happens from this do'.

Heh heh I'm such a romantic idiot. ;-p

Neways, to top off an already enjoyable day, BOTH hot ladies I have been spending much of my time this year chasing after, decided to humour me and actually attend my party (after much begging and crying on bended knees, I'm sad to say ;-p )

To you ladies (you know who YOU are), mucho gracias senorita for making my day a brighter one...you DO know by coming, you're giving this lust-sick geek hope or leading me on and forcing me to read between the lines when there's nothing to look for in the first place!

U conniving, cunning ladies !

Then again, that's why I'm enamored with BOTH of you... ;-)

Hah...enough conjecture about idealistic notions, I had a great time hosting my first Raya event, I hope you enjoyed it too and appreciated the home cooked food (thanks Mom!).

I had so much fun, I might just decide to host one again next year! ;-)