Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Creep = Geek = Weirdo ?

Heh heh

Life is such a rollercoaster.

Was it just last Sunday when I was proclaiming that I was on the top of the world and having the best time of my life?

Yet today its Wednesday and I'm feeling down as hell..and why ?

Just because today my perception of matters have changed from what it was on Sunday.....

Is that all it takes for your reality to crumble down all around you?

How fickle my mind is... :-(

Then again, without these up and downs, life would be a neverending mundane existence... heh heh kinda something like heaven maybe ?

Where everything you want would be fulfilled ?

Excuse my morbid thoughts...u can see how down, current situations are making me feel, eh ?

Neways, times like these, I go back and sing along at the top of my lungs to a favourite song of mine that I used to play while I was growing up whenever I felt down, down, down.....


Geek by KepalaRadio (ala the tune of Creep by Radiohead)


When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eye,
You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry,
You float like a feather, In a beautiful world,
I wish I was special, You're so fuckin' special,

But I'm a geek, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control,
I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul,
I want you to notice, When I'm not around,
You're so fuckin' special, I wish I was special,

But I'm a geek, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

She's running out again,
She's running out, She run, run, run, run, run

Whatever makes you happy, Whatever you want,
You're so fuckin' special, I wish I was special,

But I'm a geek, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here ?
I don't belong here,

I don't belong here.

Heh heh

I betcha this must've been the anthem of heart-broken teens around the world in 1993...sigh the fact that I was a teen in the 90s just makes me feel old and out-classed by younger punks....

but then again..that's just my CURRENT point of reality...it can always change tomorrow...

after all...life IS a rollercoaster innit ?

Can't wait for the view from the top again...I kinda miss that... ;-p