Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

California, Californiaaaa Here We Commmeeeee!

Wo-hoo!

It's times like this that I love Malaysia for being a haven for pirated goods!

I just got back from Low Yatt Plaza during lunchtime and guess what treasure have I bagged from our oh-so friendly neighbourhood DVD pirate ?

What treasure is it that has got our resident geek jumping with joy?!

Well, it's the one, the only, pirated version of THe O.C. Season One Boxed set!

(I know, i know some of you guys would now go "Sheesh, this guy sure has lost his marbles! but I digress)

An original boxed set would cost me something close to RM 300+ and burn a huge hole in my wallet......now courtesy of the friendly neighbourhood DVD pirate, I only need to shell out a RM 95 to enjoy the same delights as other OC fans around the world.

I love Piracy! ;-p

Disclaimer: As long as Piracy means I'm paying relatively the same price as the fans in Europe and US, it's fine with me. Hollywood has billions already, they can do without the extra money from Asia. Local piracy (when local product gets pirated) is a no-no!

Heh-heh I'm SUCH a hypocrite!

California, Californiaaaaaa, Here We Commmmmeeeee!