Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Menace 2 Society!

I am a certified Menace 2 Society.

There I was driving with the Mercedes which JUST came out of the workshop after a major accident 3 months back.

The front bonnet had been repainted, I had cleaned and waxed the car 'til its golden hues shined like the rays of the sun itself.

Basically the car was the Mac-daddy of all Mercedes that fine Saturday afternoon.

Then I HAD to do it again.

Yep u guessed it boys and girls......I got into an accident AGAIN......

I'm a retard when it comes to driving in KL...and it shows especially, when I got into an accident again on the SAME day the car just came out of the bloody workshop.

To make matter worse, the car I hit wasn't even moving!

I was trying to get into a parking spot at a shopping complex in downtown KL (which shall remain nameles for now) in between a Proton Wira and a 4-Wheel Drive.

Well, I must've got the angle coming in wrong; 'cos before I knew it, *BANG!* I had hit the corner of the parked car.

After cursing to myself out loud and putting on my worried face (there were bystanders ok, I had to look innocent), I came out and checked for damages. Thank god Mercedes make exceedingly good cars 'cos there was only a scratch on my front bumper. The locally made Proton Wira however had a huge dent on the panelling near the tire.

After the concerned bystanders left, happy and convinced that I was going to leave my phone number on the other car's windscreen or summat, I hot-tailed it out of there and just parked outside of the mall.

I know, i know, i'm SUCH a bastard for doing that....but what the fu- would YOU do if u were in my position instead ?

Beg ur father to pay for damages to ANOTHER accident JUST after he had finished paying for ur previous accident ?!

Tell me if u would do things differently....I'd like to give you a pat on the back for being such a law abiding, goody-two shoed moron........

So Lesson of the Day: Desparate Times calls for Desperate Measures....

and oh yeah...I'm a cheating, lying bastard that would do ANYTHING to get his ass out of the firing line! Hey at least I'm honest about it..... ;-p