Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I'm Confirmed!

05/01/05

That is the date I finally trade in my Management Trainee status and sign my soul to the nondescript corporate organization bent on maximizing shareholder wealth no matter what the cost.

Yes ppl, I am as of today, an official permanent member of a Corporation. I live and die to uphold their core values and my days are eternally in their servitude.

;-p

Gone are my days as a university student, hello adult life fraught with office politics, back-stabbings, ass-kissers and other assorted workplace-archetypes.

Here's to a new chapter in my life, and may it be filled with wonderful adventures and new environs, eh ?

Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest! Posted by Hello



NiK!
---finally firmly plugged into the Work/Matrix! Goodbye White Rabbit. :-(