Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

After that, I splurged on a stack of graphic novels at Kinokuniya since I haven’t made any purchases in the past 6 months so I was kinda behind on the collections. Can’t wait to crack open those books and start reading what new plot contrivances has my favourite comic book writers cooked up.

To top it off, I decided to fulfill my tech geek dream and buy an Ipod Mini at the PC Fair recently.

My Ipod Mini Posted by Hello


So now I’ll be more *wired* and be able to listen to music wherever I go and take pictures whenever it strikes my fancy ‘cos the Nokia 6630 comes with a handy 1.3 megapixel camera as well.

Just check out some of the earlier Singapore pics below...not bad for a 1.3 megapix camera innit ?

Hmmmm...now I kinda GET why women LOVE shopping so much!

I only wonder how they face the end of the month however once the credit card bills start pouring in??

Looks like I’ll be eating Maggi for the next few months judging by the bills I received in the mail yesterday!

:-p