Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Event 2 : The Perils of Being a Jerk or Learning when NO! Means NO!

*Sigh*

It HAD to happen sooner or later I reckon.

I was being TOO much of a jerk and should’ve stopped when my conscience told me to but no! I HAD to go and pester the Black Widow chica again.

Why?

I have no idea. Maybe I reasoned if I can’t make her like me, life would be so much easier for me if she hated me. Twisted psychosis isn’t it ??!

I must say unrequited lust can make a man do some pretty disgusting things indeed. Even things a normal person would not do in their regular character (don’t worry, i DID not go into psycho stalker mode and hang around her house 24-7 or sumthin like that).I just harassed her every now and then but sending her texts and e-mails that i KNOW would make her mad and bothered for the rest of the day.

Yeah...I know, I know...the work of a COWARD that doesn’t understand the meaning of NO! innit?!

Well, guess what, after the roller coaster *high* of chatting up a lady during lunchtime, I came back to the office and harassed Black Widow again by sending her an annoying e-mail for no apparent reason but to make her mad.

Turns out I got my wish after all.

She hated my guts enough by this point for not understanding NO! means NO! and finally called her boyfriend on me.

I got an Angry-Mad-Boyfriend phone call for the first time in my life.

Followed up by ANOTHER call promising a LOT of pain in the future if I continue my harassing ways, and an e-mail later in the day as a reminder that I should watch what I say in the future:

Date: Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:31:00 PM Subject: Re: Heyheyhey!

Message:
Mr. Nik,

Firstly only my close friends address me as Gus. I've been told by Bianca that she has made that fact aware to you. Why you choose to continue to call me Gus I have no clue why....but I take it as a sign of disrespect and continuous intent to taunt me from you. I have never been introduced to you as Gus...so please address me as Gustav.

Secondly if your jokes revolve poking fun at other people, then you should review your ways.I agree, you suck at telling jokes cos I read your email and i didn't find it a pinch amusing.

And for your information I am not playing a jealous boyfriend role, what makes my gurl unhappy makes me unhappy. I would like to add that you shall never adress my gf as honey either, cos she aint your honey in the first place and you aint exactly Don Juan to be going around calling girls that.

I know you may have a thing for her, but just deal with it bro, she aint never gonna look at you in the light that you wish she would. Reality bites (take a look in the mirror and weigh yourself from time to time to catch my drift).

I dont need you to buy me drinks, I can afford to buy my own.....all i ask is to keep your comments about Bianca to yourself, Your sarcasm and your jokes as well.

i dont intend to build a friendship with you, it has never interested me, but i respect the fact that you and Bianca are friends.

I will end here. I warned you, and like you said twice. Any shit i hear I apologize in advance in what i will do to you and mark my words..i aint all talk. I have a very short fuse.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

Note: All names have been changed to protect the real identities of the subject.



Shite!

I guess *kinda* deserved that.


Funny how the THREAT of a fist hitting my face finally made me REALIZE that what I was doing was misguided and wrong.


I guess VIOLENCE is the answer to some problems after all.


So I'm fcukin depressed at this point...i CAN'T believe a few hours ago I was happyhappy joyjoy and doing a mad celebration dance over the idea of a hot chica texting me.


Now my ears are still ringing from a Mad Boyfriend threatening insults at my face (don't u just fcukin hate it when u get that kinda call in the office and can't reiterate ur anger back?) and my ego is hurt from the realization that I'm a REAL jerk.


:-(


If there's a lesson to be learned from this debacle (ALWAYS the Optimist!), when a girl says NO! and means it, as a gentleman I should LISTEN and move on.


After all, there's more fishes in the sea...why grow sad and ponder over the one that got away (as I have SADLY to admit, done so over these past few weeks) . Instead I should be looking for new horizons and possibilities.


So in future, I should widen my insight and approach MORE women (like I did earlier today), instead of being hung up on only one and being a jerk to her once she's made it clear that she's not interested.


It's gonna hurt in the meantime tho' but I'll get over it.


Mind over Matter!


:-p