Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

S.O.S. Shima!

Heyheyhey!
Hey y'all,

I just noticed one of my recent posts got a comment (check out my Man/Woman blogpost) from a reader named Shima who purportedly is my ex-school mate.

I don't want to sound desperate or anything (when in actuality, i DO look desperate doing this :-p) , but at least leave me a way to contact you-lah Shima.....

Apa cerita just drop a comment just like that??

Tease!

;-p


P.S. You will NOW comment to THIS post here and leave your mobile phone no., house address, work address, and other relevant personal data so I can get to know you better!

P.P.S. And thank you, my entries are intentionally funny 'cos laughing at the shite life hands you is WAY better than moaning/bitchin about it.

The irony is other people's misery is ALWAYS funny to everyone else BUT the victim. :-)