Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Incommunicado

No blogging over the weekend fer me peeps!

I'll be away for the weekend on a business trip on the Isle of Sentosa, Singapore.

Damn how I wish it wasn't for business but pleasure instead!

Imagine being so close to the white sandy beaches, cool tropical waters, and a bevy of fine Sporean & Ah-Mo chicks sunbathing (hopefully topless) nearby.....

Yet I'd be stuck in a hotel suite all weekend as I listen to top management drone on and on about corporate strategies and the way forward for our newly merged corporation.

Oh well....at least I'll still be on Sentosa!

;-p