Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

An Ode To Father

On this day of days where fathers worldwide are commemerated,

I'd like to take this opportunity to gush on one man,

who has taught me so much (yet not explicitly nor directly),

in his own special way: on how to be a MAN,

My father.

My Dear Da' : Dr. Nik Isahak Posted by Hello


We share a special bond him and I.

For without him, there would not be me.

But besides the genetic bond we share, my relationship with my father is a special thing indeed.

For like every other MAN's Man, he doesn't know how to emote his feelings,

Therefore he instructs me in the ways of being a man by ACTION instead,

We've shared so much happy adventures and memories as I was growing up,

From climbing the highest peak of South East Asia (Mt. Kinabalu),

to exploring the deep sea of West Coast Malaysia (The Isle of Tioman, Redang, Langkawi),

to learning how to ride horses together, or exploring the labyrinth of Chateau Du Versailles,

I've done it all.

And he's been there by my side all the way.

Da' & Us Posted by Hello


Dad,

I appreciate everything that u've done for me all this while,

and since I'm not good at emoting feelings as well (guess where I learnt that from?),

this card is a token of how much u mean to me.

Happy Father's Day, Pa !



From,
Ru

(Taken from the Father's Day card I gave today)