Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Moving On

"Sometimes, moving on with your life is the hardest thing to do."

Dilemma Posted by Hello


I gotta admit....I started this year (2004) with no expectations.....

I just got back from UK around Oct 2003. Had lotsa fun hanging out with equally jobless friends til Dec 2003. Then started experiencing new environs and meeting new ppl once I started my working life in Jan 2004.

I didn't mind being single. (Ohhh...he said the Sssss word! ) ;-p

After all, I'm couldn't care less about how I looked let alone what other ppl think about me.

Yet, new environs and new experiences along this year has changed me...for the better I hope.

Working in the corporate environ has thought me that first impressions matter, and all thru out this year, I've learnt much about grooming and image, etc. etc. (Cheers Queer Eye guys! ;-p). Not that I'm turning metrosexual or anything...but I've realised that sometimes, looking good gives you that extra ego boost, that extra charisma, that extra charm to get things done.

Then again, I may be talking bollocks. ;-p

Neways, along the way this year, I met 2 exciting, vivacious, outgoing women that have managed to change my perception about life....alone....

Maybe having someone to lean on to from time to time, isn't such bad idea after all, eh?

Unfortunately, I came onto their scene too late...as much as I'd like to say I've managed to charm my way into their life, I can't..... cos at the end of the day, both ladies have chosen other suitors over me and left me standing there in the wind, like an idiot.

Then again, whatever doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger, non ? ;-)

Thanks for the life lesson ladies, and may u enjoy the rest of 2004.

Here's to an exciting 2005!