Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Batman Begins

International Teaser Poster Posted by Hello


Here's a first look at the International Teaser poster for Batman Begins, the Christopher Nolan helmed movie to hit our theaters soon in 2005!

I just saw the first trailer to this movie (not the teaser with only a short shot of Bats at the end; a longer cut trailer with more images of Bats) and I gotta say...I'm having a geek-freak right now..... (can't find the URL, I had to load onto my hard drive see, so I can't give you a link..sorry!)

I hope Nolan and the highly experienced cast (Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine, Ken Watanabe, etc.) can pull this off and hit it out of the ballpark.

Can't wait for 2005 to come here soon enough!

Geek!

;-)