Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Lovely Day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day!

Here's an e-mail I sent out to my closest office mates for no apparent reason this morning:
-----------------------

Heyheyhey!
Hey peeps,

Blame it on going back so late last night/morning (1 AM) and coming back to the office so early (7:30AM), but I have this 80s pop song stuck in my head droning on and on...and it seems to make me deliriously drugged-like *happy* somehow:

C'mon sing it with me...u all should know the beat to this classic song subconciously....

When I wake up in the morning, love
And the sunlight hurts my eyes

And something without warning, love
Bears heavy on my mind

Chorus:
Then I look at you
And the world's alright with me

Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be


A lovely day (lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day)

Hahahaha...there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this annoying e-mail that has distrupted ur normal working day...but catch on to that good vibe and pass it on to the next person u meet...who knows...it may make ur office space a better working environ.


NiK!
----Idealistic Idiot. ;-p