Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Trippy Happy Day

I’m SUCH a RETARD. ;-)

I’m in a really, really, trippy happy mood today for no discernible reason.

*O.k.*

Come to think about it.....i DO know the reasons why I’m SO happy today:

1) Work’s FINALLY turning out to be enjoyable after all....it’s just the fact that I haven’t been applying myself to it which previously made it so hard.

As Yoda said : DO or DO NOT...there is NO TRY...

So for the past few months I’ve been dilly-dallying like crazy at work for fear of fcuking up...but once I actually sat down and TRIED doing the work..it wasn’t as hard as I thought it’d be.

2) Yesterday’s gym session has given me a zest for life I’ve been missing these last few days.

Sleeping in the office and working till late makes Nik a dull boy. After last Saturday’s clubbing session (altho’ I didn’t get to PLAY much) and yesterday’s gym session I realize that PLAY is just as important as WORK.

3) The David Deangelo teachings are finally making sense to me (after being a major WUSS for like 24 years) and results are starting to show.

Flirting with as many women possible daily with no care of the outcome is super-fun! Once I stopped caring about the outcome, I feel more relaxed and less EMO.

Next step: Weed out the ‘harem’ and gauge whether there’s any independent woman worthy of my further time & attention (i’m a busy, busv man after all with no time or patience for womanly drama / shenanigans.) ;-p


At the end of the day, i STILL have the same shitty deadline as I did yesterday, I’m getting nowhere with a few things on my to do list, I’m due to spend a few more nights in the office in the coming two weeks, worklife still kinda sucks in general....

Yet my point of viewhas changed since yesterday,so much so that it doesn’t matter anymore.... I’m simply, just....HAPPY !

Happiness is a STATE of MIND.

You can trick your mind into doing anything if you just learn to start BELIEVING.

Isn’t it ironic that LIE is hidden within the word : BELIEVE ??

;-)