Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Monday, July 04, 2005

The Penis Dialogues

Here's a resurrection of a post-thread I used to do in the past:
If women have the Vagina Monologues then us guys have The Penis Dialogues. ;-p

We men might seem unable to express our feelings well to you women-folk but when we guys do meet up and hang out together, our fears, our achievements and our thoughts DO get revealed.

It's just that we don't pore thru every nitty-gritty detail like women, but do it in a more subtle caveman-like manner:

Guy 1: What's up brah?

Guy 2: *sucks in breath and heaves chest out* Everything's fine. How's thing hanging with you?

(What he ACTUALLY means is: My doctor just revealed I have Penile Cancer, my marriage is breaking apart, my kids loathe me, and I'm getting fired soon)


Guy 1: Fine brah, just fine. Here have a beer/coke/drink of your choice.

(I'm a closet tranvestite unbeknownst to my closest and dearest family & friends, plus I like to dress in women's underwear during the the weekends)

Guy 2: Cheers! *Suddenly everything's all right with the world again*

Guy 1:Tru dat brah...tru dat.

Heh heh ;-p

I finally met up with the legendary Endie Shazlie at last night's do' and I gotta say...the tales and stories told about KL's one-man party machine does NOT lie. He can party with the best and show women how to have a fun time, all the time.

Watching this guy in action is like seeing everything David Deangelo hyped about condensed into one package.

You've been a revelation brah, and your cheeky parting words are *golden* for us regular men:

HESITATION leads to MASTURBATION,
On the other hand, DESPERATION leads to MASTURBATION as well !

It's ALL about finding that FINE balance when you're ATTRACTING women.

Oh and REMEMBER (!) to ALWAYS practice SAFE SEX. *cheeky grin*



Truer words have never been said, brah.

Elvis has left the building.