Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

24-Hour Party People

Heh heh

Yesterday's par-tay/bday bash at Poppy/Passion was JUST what the doctor ordered.

The crowd invited turned out in full force.

The dance floor was packed and heaving with thumping beats.

The ladies let their hair down for one night and REALLY par-tay'd.
(I saw a fair share of woman-on-woman sultry dances to last a few lifetimes.)

I was in HEAVEN last night.

But it might seem as though I wasn't having much FUN to the casual observer.

Well I just chalk it up to the FACT that I'm JUST not THAT kinda guy.

I don't drink...so I don't get wasted & happy.

I don't (really) smoke (unless it's *weed*)...so I don't do the blase' posturing.

And I don't (really) dance 'cos of a freak accident involving monkeys and one WILD night when I was 15 yrs old. (Loooonnggg story). ;-p

Looks can be deceiving.

Inside I was just happy to be there and feed off the vibe of my dearest and closest acquaintance.

Watching people having fun and being merry is enough to make me content.

I'm a simple guy and it doesn't take much to keep me happy.

*OK*

Enough self-motivational crap...I better get out of this stupor from yesterday's partying and focus on work again unless I wanna sleep in the office tonight.

*Sigh*

It nights like last night that makes working at this firm (with its *angelic* bosses and continuous deadlines and demands made on you) a LIL' manage-able.

Here's to MORE decadent nights out and about the town to get by these demanding 24-hour work-days.

Married2theJob for now....