Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Celebration!

Celebrate Good Tmes, C'mon!

It's BONUS time in my company and the whole bank is awash with happy chatty people celebrating their hard work from last year with the bountiful bonus paid out by management.

Despite being a trainee the whole of last year, I was delighted to be receiving my bonus as well.

*Wow!*

What the fcuk did I do to warrant receiving a reward at the start of this year ?!

I don't know but whatever it is, I better do it more this year and work extra harder to receive and even bigger bonus next year!

Celebrated this windfall by goin out clubbin with my office mates at a proper establishment along Jalan SI (Poppy/Passion).

We started by having drinks and conversation at Bar Savanth along the Asian Heritage Row (next to Sheraton Imperial Hotel)...then adjourned to the Vine Room where a private party was being held post-Harry Connick Jr. concert. The crowd was all Malaysian TV Models and spokesperson including a few Malaysian celebs.

One comment: Damn some of the models like Elaine Daly and Camelia looked REALLY hot in real life but most of the others are really under fed and they should learn to eat some more...what's wrong with u ladies ?!

Since we were gate-crashin someone else's private soiree...we decided to finally head down to Jalan Sultan Ismail and par-tay in Poppy/Passion.

Damn...this is a way, way more happening place than Bangsar's nightclubs with the beautiful, beautiful crowd of people thronging the dance floor and a wicked DJ spinning souped up sounds of regular radio friendly R&B hits and mixes.

I was initially reluctant to get on the dance floor (FAT men DON'T dance!) but the throbbing Hip-hop/R&B sounds was doing havoc to my body and I eventually went down onto the floor and boogied like a madman.

Believe you me, it was NOT a pretty sight at all...it was like watching a drunken ape trying to entice the other female monkeys by partaking in an exotic mating dance....I had the best time of my life however and managed to let go of all the pressure pent-up from working until 3 AM back to back for the past two nights while also coming into work the next morning at 7:30 AM SHARP.....

God...if I knew moving to the beats on the dance floor as the crowd moves around u as well was going to be this enjoyable...I wouldn't have refrained/resisted earlier.....

Look out, look out...NiK has finaly hit the KL !

;-p