Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, September 09, 2005

My Guilty Pleasure

Me: Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It has been many moons since my last confession…and I reckon this one tops the whole shite-pile of confessions I’ve made in the past….

Padre’: Why Son…..do pray & tell me what sins have u wrought upon yourself this time around…

Me: I fear it is the worst Father....it is so despicably debauched that I do not have the courage to whisper it….

Padre’: Saints above !!! Dinnae tell me…nae…it cannae be…..can it? Is it….

Me: Oh for feck’s sake Father, stop the theatrics already….I just went and got meself a TATTOO



Padre’: A tattoo u say… is it on your bollocks my Son or any other privately intimate part??! Is it a picture of a naked Hell’s Angel or even a Demon with long fangs and hellfire all around it as two snakes coil in a mad twisty hellish fashion?? Where, where show me where?… I’ve always fancied one for meself…achh… those good ol’ days of youth when stupidity was considered manly…Youth is TRULY wasted on the young…

Me: Good God…Nae Father ! Praise the Lord above Us!! Get ur filthy mind out of the gutter for fock's sake…..For you are a Man of the Cloth!!!

Padre’: Achh…Son…chill out will ya’…this is the Millenium for chrissakes… now tell Nick the Greek I’ll square my debts with him laters for that brick of weed you just brought me. D’ya wanna shot of whiskey and a puff a’smoke before you be leavin for your next drug run, Son ?

Me: Shite…trust an Oirish Padre’ to stir me away from the long and winding road of debauchery and bring me back to the light, eh? Man of the Cloth my arse!!!

Padre’: Oiii !!! Dinnae be filthying ur mouth here in the House of God ,Son…lest I take back that Lil’ bag o’ Greens I just tipped ya with….

Me: *Smiles sheepishly* Then again…you have always been my favourite Padre’, Father O’ Malley….. I’ll be seeing you for my next confession, eh?

Padre’: It better not be anytime this weekend then…the Women’s Chapter of Graham Greene is having a little Tea Party get together and I’m expected to make an appearance and teach them young ladies a thing or two aboot a thing or two…if you know what I mean… *wink*wink* “nudge”nudge”….

Me: Feck…u and ur bloody womanizing ways Father…aye…have fun then and I’ll be seeing u when I see ya…now I gotta go flex me muscles and show of me new tats to the ladies…

Padre’: U do that Son…*hick*…Go forth in peace!

Me: Shite…it’s not even noon and ur shite faced stiff drunk arready…Men of the Cloth my arse!!

Abe Ke'Cik, My Talented Henna Tattooist Posted by Picasa



Aye! You read it right indeed...I *seriously* got shit-faced drunk one night and decided to get a huge-ass tattoo of a Mythical Chinese-Dragon all along my right arm extending from my hands all the way up to my biceps.

Joking aside...it's actually JUST a Henna tattoo-leh! ;-p

I got it made at a small side stall in Damansara Uptown on Friday night since Saturday night is gonnae be CIMB's Annual Dinner / Costume Party. The theme this year is CIMB Idol / A Starry, Starry Night...so everyone's supposed to come as a TV/Movie/Film/Media Star or summat.

I reckon coming as a Rock Star would be cool as hell while still abiding to the party rules...why the heck not turn my costume up a notch and get a huge-ass tattoo on me arm eh?

Since I'm not thin enough to pull off the Marilyn Manson mascara'd shock rocker look, I decided to go for a more classic Rock look and emulate Meatloaf or Ozzy Osbourne.

To those interested, you can find Abe Ke'Cik's tattoo stall at the far end of Damansara Uptown; at the corner where the food outlets/stalls area starts; Opposite the Kiosk outlet.

For an intricately designed tatt as the one I got, I paid RM60 plus another RM20 for the "LOVE" and "HATE" tatt on my fingers. The Henna ink he uses unfortunately only comes in the base colour: black.

There are a few outlets in KL, namely Bangsar Shopping Center, One Utama and Ikano Power Center where legit tattoo outlets also do Henna tattoos plus they come in other colours besides black ! Of course u'd have to pay more for colored tatts.

Since my design was intricate and 'Cik has never done a spiraling Dragon over the length of an arm before (Oh trust me, Cik is experienced indeed and have done personalized tattoos on far bigger and on more intimate areas--he makes house calls for those ones), he took a solid 4-5 hours to finish the artwork.

Imagine I walked into his stall along the Uptown Night Market area at 2 AM and left dazed and confused with a drying Henna tattoo on me arm the next morning around 6AM+

Looking back, it was worth it all that numbness in me arms holding it up for hours and feigning off sleep 'cos the tattoo turned up a beaut the next day when I peeled off the henna shell in the shower leaving a glistening, ferocious dragon on me left arm!

Well worth the price of entry and I might end up goin' to his stall again one of these days if I need a cool' tatt for a party or summat!

My Bad-Ass Tattoo! Posted by Picasa