Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, February 18, 2005

My Life Under the Microscope 1

or How to Get Over a Woman in 7 days.


I did it.

I finally did it.

I got into a really big fight with HER and finally said good riddance.

This is it. This is the FINAL goodbye. There's no goin back.

No more witty morning e-mails. No more annoying e-mails asking out to lunch.

No more pathetic invitations for workouts to the gym in the evenings. I'm DONE !

It's for the best after all.

I've been deluding myself all this while that it doesn't matter that she has a boyfriend.

That it doesn't matter that she cavorts around town in the weekends as her guy wines and dines her in the best restaurants, bars and clubs.

What a fool I have been for willing to be her whipping boy, her emotional anchor whenever she's lonely or when she's in a fight with her BF and just needs someone to talk to .

I'm a fool.... a pathetic fool....

But a fool no more.

She can fcuk off for all I care....I'm free from her spell....

Women like her....men call Black Widow...they spin u around in a web of desire and intrigue. Then discard u when they're done squeezing the emotions out of u.....

and what for ?

Just for kicks...just for the knowledge that at the end of the day, they're desirable enough to warrant multiple suitors...and have the pick over a multitude of men dumb enough to trip over their own feet...just to please her.

This sounds like a really bitter whining from a man who can't take being shot down....

well...guess what: IT IS!

It'll hurt in the short run...heck even now I'm contemplating being her whipping boy again, but I have to focus...preservere...for at the end of the day...it's better this way.

That story was never going to end in a happy ending for me....

Better for me to hurt now than to endure eternal pain...being a lonely love slave to a Black Widow who doesn't even care for my feelings.

:-(