Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Luncheon with Bad-breakup Gal

Well....it was going to happen sooner or later.

Since we both worked for the same firm and share relatively the same pool of officemates, it would only be inevitable that we’d bump into each other at one luncheon or someone’s birthday celebration, etc.

Neways, I gotta say Azrael & DeAngelo’s ideas (for more on Azreal & Deangelo, read the following posts here and here.) worked and managed to give me enough confidence to survive lunch. It cleared my mind and allowed me to see things as they are in reality:

I was a wussy guy that didn’t understand the meaning of NO! and carried on pestering this woman until she had no other option but to let her boyfriend loose on me.

Heh heh...funny how u can lie to yourself about reality until the threat of a knuckle sandwich pummeling ur face wakes u up from said fantasy.

Then again, I’m thankful for the events that’s gone on this past year.

Granted I was a jerk, and I did EVERY possible wrong thing that you can do to a woman to push her farther away instead of closer.

Yet it was an education in what NOT to do to a woman the next time around..

No one goes thru life without fcuking up, non ?

I just had the misfortune of fcuking up BIG time and the reminder will continually exist every time I go out for lunch/dinner/clubbin' with the gang ‘cos she’ll be there.

Lunch yesterday was kinda stilted in some instances and awkward for both parties (‘cos she can’t stand the sight of me and won’t acknowledge me or speak to me; and fun to me ‘cos I couldn’t care less and persist in joking around with the gang as though nothing happened.)

Judging by yesterday’s luncheon, it’ll be a long and rocky road for me to gain the trust of the gang again (why do they ALWAYS side with the woman?? There’s two side to every story, brah!).

One thing for sure tho’, it promises to be an exciting future of luncheons and events for an only-until-recently excommunicated office hermit.

;-p