Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Day 6 : Moving On

*Saw* her at lunch today when I went to Soul'd Out with officemates.


Funny, but I thought the first time seeing her again would be hard.


The pain has kinda stopped somehow.

I just feel numb. I don't care anymore. I just want to move on.

My cousin pointed out this cool blog/website to me, about a guy that went thru the same kinda thing I went thru (after reading it, I realised that maybe I wasn't the only one in the world that's been played after all)

Check out this guy's views:

On being a Nice Guy.

The Attraction difference b/w Men vs. Women.

On the Friend Zone. and the Friend Zone Test to check if ur bein played like a fool.

On how to be a jerk and why it makes sense to be one.

On quitting women all together.

On mistakes women make that turns off men.

Stop felling sorry for urself over bein played and start goin out there and dating again.

And finally, on the most beautiful god-given creation on Earth : Breasts.


Azrael (the website editor) has opened up my eyes to how I've been strung up like a dummy all these months and played like a fool....man he has a manic energy to his writing that I particularly like and despite his colourful language...he breaks it down like it is brother....


Men...listen to the wisdom of Azrael and spread the word around....let us not be persecuted under the machinations of Black Widow women around the world anymore!


Be a Jerk from now and I promise u...the ladies will pile up on ur doorstep until u'll have to many to choose from....


heck, I've only been doing it for a few days and it seems to work wonders....


If only I'd figured this out in high school,eh. ;-p


NO more Mr. Nice Guy....henceforth I shall be Bastard NiK!