Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Annual Dinner: Superstar Nite!

So here it is.

A perfectly GRAND ending to ONE *crazy* week in my life.

From last Friday's debauched birthday party celebrations; To bailing my mate out early Saturday morn; Followed by a weekend in Port Dickson contemplating the future; To running my ass-off at the Rat Race on Wednesday; To yesterday's all-nighter staying up at the tattoo parlor to get me tatts done in time for tonight's HARD partying !

CIMB Idol: Ozzy-Marley Posted by Picasa



So there I was bedecked in my most bad-ass Rock Star gear!

Glittery Leather armband? *Check!*

Rings & Bling-bling on hand? *Check!*

Satanic Tattoos on right arm and each finger? *Check!*

Long-flowing Rock Star hair-do? *Che-...Errr....

*Tssssccchhhh...Houston...We HAVE a Problem!*

Turns out the whole CIMB staff raided most of the costume shops in the Bangsar / Hartamas / Damansara area in anticipation for the event. So by the time I checked up on most of them by Saturday morn, they've rented out most of their long-flowing Rock Star hair-dos.

Verdammt!

Just what is a Rockstar Wannabe to-do ?

Well...at the last costume shop I went to, I managed to snag a rasta-hair'do. So there goes my Ozzy Osbourne dreams...Rock/Reggae Hybrid Star pun jadilah.

Penting-nya I get to make an impression tonight and kick-ass partying the night away!

The MT Ladies Posted by Picasa



The Management Trainee (MT) guys convened at a suite in Shang-Gri La where the 'do was held while the MT ladies decided to room in another hotel (Hmmmm...distance is supposed to create the *illusion* of safety from any wild shenanigans, huh girls? ;-p).

Come 9pm and everyone gathers at the ballroom in Shang.

Looking at the turn out, hot-dang it...them corporate peeps sure ain't that bad in the looks dept. after all!

I gotta give credit where credit is due.....Boring, geeky, corporate peeps decided to let their hair down for one night and REALLY dress up. I gotta say there were some real head-turners that night which I wouldn't have expected judging by their regular attire in the office. (Mentally memorises HOT chickas as they saunter to and fro that night for future follow-up sessions in the office laters....heh heh)

The MT Guys Posted by Picasa


Cue opening speeches by the CEO, some performances by talented CIMB peeps, a multi-course Chinese dinner, photo sessions and the night rolls down with the lights turned out, DJs priming the beatbox and the neon lights turned up.

I gotta say having a crowd made up majorly of 30-40 yr olds, hits from the 70 & 80s dominated the tunes cranked out by the DJ that night. Us young whippersnappers decided it was time to bail and head to our own after-par-tay at our suite on the 28th floor.
In retrospect, I have to say the after-party was the craziest shit I've done in awhile!

I got SO bloody wasted on *the wacky tobaccky* that I spent the rest of the late night/early morning hugging the toilet bowl for dear life and trying to get over my "HIGHer plane of existence". ;-p

All in all, I'd have to say that it was an apt end to One Long, Crazy, Week !

If ALL my weeks in the future turn out to be this wacky/tiring/exciting/debauched.....I'd die happy knowing I've seized each day of my life to the extreme!

My Groupies Posted by Picasa