Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

< Day 5 >

Out of sight, Out of mind

I'm getting there.

It feels less painful these days. I can focus on work and stop worrying like a pussy-whipped ass why there's no answer to my latest e-mail/funny qip/etc.

I just realised something: All along I've been an annoying git....getting in the way of any actual work being done...for both of us.

It's good to be actually doing what I'm paid for neways: to DO work instead of wasting time.

There's trouble in paradise however....big boss man isn't too happy with my progress since I got confirmed under this team ( i HAVE after all been wasting 2 months e-mailing chicas and surfing during work hours...)

I'm ashamed of myself....where's the promise of wanting to be the best, the bastion of Malay society in this company...the new up and coming hot shot?!

I squandered all these dreams over a woman ?!

I'm a FOOL.

Feels good to get reconnected to reality tho' and see the world thru another perspective.

That's what it's all about..ur point of view of the world, and ur current mood with how u are currently doin, is an everchanging mood/emotion/perception:

it ALL depends on how much INFO are available to u.

The more u know, the more beneficial it is to you ('cos this means u see a bigger picture than other ppl and can make a more informed decision).

Ugh...I can see I'm losing u with all this bollocks talk.....

Another life lesson: Sometimes keeping ur big mouth shut pays/is the best strategy.

As Lincoln once said (I'm not quoting him verbatim cos I forgot the exact quote..)

It's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open it and confirm people's suspicions! ;-p