Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Monday, February 21, 2005

My Life Under the Microscope 3

<8:10>

Shit.

I never thought it'd be this hard.

I'm SUCH a fickle fellow. I thought I was DONE with her last Friday.

I thought I could get over her. Forget her. Move on. Be free. Experience new stuff. Live.

Yet why the fcuk did I nearly send out a morning e-mail asking how her weekend was (u know with hindsight, looking at the big picture...this is a fcuking annoying trait that most weak cloying men or psycho-stalkers have! )

For Fcuk's Sake STOP IT !
-------------

<12:10>


Managed to stop waiting for her e-mail to come in like an obedient dog by turning off my Microsoft Outlook.

Just recently opened it during lunchtime looking for the regular lunchtime 'invite'.

Non.

Ho-hum...looks like it's lunch with office-mates as per usual these past few weeks then.

Focus and set ur mind straight for fcuk's sake man!
U cannae be a pussy about it once u've made ur decision..fcukin MOVE ON!

*Listened to my conscience and walked out to lunch with workmates like a good boy* ;-p
--------------

<4:20>

Arrrgggghhhh...the fcukin agony.....

Silence is most assuredly THE mind-killer.

It hurts so much to NOT be able to talk to her now as we'd usually do in b/w officework using internal mail.

Oh well......I guess it's FINAL then.....she's pissed off with me and I'm pissed off with myself for being so weak...I'll just have to take the cards handled to me by fate (I chose this fate last Friday neways) and fcukin move on.

Forgetting is quite hard to do....but I'll get there some day.
--------

<6:45>

A concerned office-mate approached me about my sudden moroseness about the office.

Had a man-to-man chat and he suggested this website to get me out of my current loser funk.

Checked it out of curiosity and had a good laugh....MAN these Americans can SELL anything in the World can they ?

Turns out this ss an online version of those pay per view shopping channels that sell crap products u don't really need.

Sure did picked up my mood tho'...thanks bro!

If there's ONE thing I learnt to do....it's gonna be a long and winding road to forgetting HER but dammit, the day I can enter a room and see HER without being affected by her psychologically or physiologically would be the day I've finally conquered my demons .

And I live and breathe my days in anticipation of achieving that goal!


;-)