Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Event 3: Epilogue

“When the door of opportunity closes, another two doors open, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the ones which has been opened for us.”

So let’s review:
I was happy as a bird right around lunchtime from chatting up a lady (and then purportedly getting texts from her when it turned out to actually be my wicked friend pulling a prank on me). Then depressed as hell when Black Widow’s Angry-Mad BF called me up in the office and was threatening to beat my sorry ass into a pulp for continuing to harass his GF.

Now...nearing the twilight of the day, as ppl get ready to pack up and leave for home, another surprise wrings it way into my life.

Turns out this roller coaster ride come up for air and ends on ground level after all! :-)

While wallowing in despair/shame/agony/pain/suffering over the realization of what I had done over the past 6 months to Black Widow AND trying to keep my anger in check from shouting obscenities or hitting something hard (getting rude phone calls in the office and not being able to retaliate sucks!)...I suddenly got an email.

‘Twas this other woman I recently spent the last few days getting acquainted to.

After reading up on Deangelo and Azrael’s teachings, I decided to go out there and experiment .

Well, I guess the cocky-funny routine worked after all, ‘cos a few of them ladies answered back and I’ve gotten along like a house on fire with some of them. (Well that’s my opinion neways!)

Our chat ended on a high note and made me realise, God is fair and gracious.

For every chance or opportunity missed, God supplies us with multiple outs....it’s just a matter of us wanting to move on and put the past behind us or not!

Cheers for the chat Ed....ur a great friend and it was just the correct panacea I needed to put out the bitter sting of rejection.

At the end of the day, life is a never-ending roller coaster...I just happened to have taken a really, really wild, twisting and turning ride today......

;-p