Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Day 7: Aftermath

I feel things are looking good for the future.

I am not over HER yet and it'll take forever for me to extinguish that smidgen of feelings for her...yet in 7 days I have managed to turn around and see life from a different perspective.

Even appreciate the excruciating pain and marked it down as an important life lesson.

Life goes on.

People fall in love, fall out of love. Friends break up, make up.

So I lost a few friends over the process of 7 days.

Fcuk it...they weren't my friends after all if a small matter of bonus money could destroy 12 months worth of spending lunches together, chatting during office hours using internal mail, spending time knowing family & friends, etc.

At least this 7 days have taught me to become more mature in my future relationships.

Things are not always as they are initially.

Don't take things for granted and don't judge upon first impressions.

People all have secret agendas, politics, etc. in a relationship.

That is after all, just the way the adult world revolves.


It's a bitter and painful pill to swallow, but I'll have to take it like it is and evolve...to continue living in this world as an adult.

After all, I can't go back to mum and cry under her protective hug anymore.....

That's what growing up is all about: Taking the punches and rolling with it.

Ppl that fail to do so are the ones u see on the edges of society....