Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Monday, February 28, 2005

A New Tomorrow

Heyheyhey!
Hey peeps,

Neways, a new week beckons and it's set to be an interesting one for me since both my parents would be celebrating their respective birthdays (Ma's on the 2nd and Da's on the 3rd of March).

It's kinda cool that two ppl that are married have their birthdays SO close to each other innit ?

Logically it wouldn't be hard for the husband to forget his wife's birthday then would it, cos it'd just be ONE day before his.....oh well...so much for my father then... ;-p

He's getting my mum the same old, same old perfume gift set hoopla he gets her every year..... What is it about men that makes them SO unimaginative the older they get?

Maybe married life is an exucse used by men not to try so hard anymore (unlike while in their courtship period)....pity the double standards men put on women 'cos we expect our wives to STILL look hot after marriage and take care of herself (on top of her career, the children and the home) while us men drink and eat into oblivion, let oursleves go..and develop pot bellies, balding head and no-neck.

Bloody hell I'm not even married yet and I already suffer from that bloody problem! ;-p

So to spice my Ma's birthday up this year, us children decided to pool our money together and pull all the stops for her birthday gift while masquerading our gift as our Da's.

We start with 21 stalks of Red Roses in a bouquet to be delivered to her office this Wednesday during lunch break (so she can show it off to all her office mates) with the card:

Because you will ALWAYS be 21 in my heart. Love, Hawk

'Hawk' being what my Ma calls me Da lah.....eeewwwwww I don't even wanna think of them and what they'd used to get up to in their courtin days.... that's just way, way more fcuked up than Sigmund Freud's Oedipus complex!

It just takes it to another level! Hahaahaha

Neways, after that initial volley, we thought we'd finish off the 1-2 Love Punch onslaught with a voucher/package for 2 at a health spa / beauty salon where maybe my parents could spend their Sunday at.

Unfortunately....there seems to be a dearth of spas in the Sunway/Subang Jaya/Shah Alam area and I don't want to book one in the KL / PJ area cos that'd mean they'd have to go out of their way just to redeem the voucher (i.e. it'd be a hassle instead of a luxury).....

Oh well, there's always next year to prepare for then...I guess this year will just be capped off with a family dinner (which I inadvertently would have to pay for-lah seeing as to how I'm the eldest and working for a living).


P.S. While searching for spas online, I happened upon a perfect romantic getaway for couples in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. Check it out them sweet photos of the enchantingly romantic place here and here.

Verdammt....I know where to plan my wedding proposal to my future wife now.

Just have that little problem of getting a woman fall for me in the first place...hahahahaha



;-p