Heyheyhey!

A peek into the twisted mind of a Natural Born Geek! Learn the shocking truth ! Run away crying in agony ! Gasp at the horror! Showing nationwide in all respectable cinema outlets.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Of Procrastination, Deadlines and Consequences

Dear, dear God Almighty,

I speak to you now 'cos I admit it...I have learnt my lesson.

Because of my propensity to procrastinate......I am now in the office typing away into an Excel file some random data at 4 fcukin A.M. on a Saturday night/ Sunday morning JUST so I can meet the Monday morning deadline!

OMG...if this isn't mental and physical (my brain is surviving on just 2 hours sleep) torture, then I don't know what is....

I promise NOT to be tardy for deadlines in the future, God......
Just give me enough strength and motivation to get through this.....


:-(